Hits

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Is it just me, or does my dress resemble a peppermint patty?

WHEW!  So Nicole and Danny have been with us for several hours, contentedly cutting pattern pieces and fabric for RJ's suit while I've been working on my dress.  I owe them my sanity!

Today's objective: my skirt.  This type of tea gown has an underskirt and two over skirts, each one slightly shorter than the one before it.  I got the whole skirt cut out, sewn together (sort of), and ready to be gathered together at the top.  I laid it all out on the table so I could see what it would look like when I'm done.  As soon as I did, one thing hit me.

It looks like chocolate and mint.

Good,bad....I don't know.  But hey, at least it's almost finished.

The monumental task of sewing the suit is still looming...

No comments:

Post a Comment