WHEW! So Nicole and Danny have been with us for several hours, contentedly cutting pattern pieces and fabric for RJ's suit while I've been working on my dress. I owe them my sanity!
Today's objective: my skirt. This type of tea gown has an underskirt and two over skirts, each one slightly shorter than the one before it. I got the whole skirt cut out, sewn together (sort of), and ready to be gathered together at the top. I laid it all out on the table so I could see what it would look like when I'm done. As soon as I did, one thing hit me.
It looks like chocolate and mint.
Good,bad....I don't know. But hey, at least it's almost finished.
The monumental task of sewing the suit is still looming...